Friday, September 4, 2015

Opening Night thoughts

I had to work, but I still caught parts of several games.

North Carolina vs. South Carolina - I only saw a bit of the first drive (didn't want to kill my data plan at work on this game), but UNC frightened me a bit by the way they were able to move the ball.  Looked too much like GT.

Western Kentucky at Vanderbilt - Honestly, I flipped over once, saw Vanderbilt was losing and moved on.

Michigan at Utah - Not sure if Utah is good, or Michigan is bad.  Still, I liked quite a bit of what I saw from the Utah QB.  The "Khaki Cam" on the Fox Sports Go app that kept on Harbaugh for the entire game was kind of creepy.


Duke at Tulane - I flipped over a couple of times during commercial breaks, and I just couldn't care.  Duke was shutting out Tulane at the time, and there was minimal crowd noise.


TCU at Minnesota - Another game where it's hard to gauge how each team really is.  I thought either TCU would blow out even more, or Minnesota would put up more of a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment