Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Games to Watch: Week 11

My team's on a bye week, and I'm working in the morning, which means I'll have most of the day Saturday to just flip around the channels.  Or I'll enjoy a fall afternoon with my kid.

Or both.  After all, he does like touchdowns.

Thursday, November 6
7:30 PM
Clemson at Wake Forest, ESPN.  On one hand, this should be an easy win for Clemson, which knock Boston College out of contention.  But on the other hand, #goacc.

Saturday, November 8
Noon
Baylor at Oklahoma, Fox Sports 1.  This game is key for the Big 12.

12:30 PM
Duke at Syracuse, RSN.  Honestly, I'm only listing this because I'm kind of interested in Duke, and would watch this to get an idea of how they're playing.  But it should be an easy win for them.

3:30 PM
Texas A&M at Auburn, CBS.   Just think about all of the storylines if A&M wins this one, with their backup quarterback in place of their suspended starter.

Notre Dame at Arizona State, ABC.  More of a CFP game than anything else.

6:30 PM
UVA at Florida State, ESPN.  This is worth it to see how Mike London can screw up his clock management this time.

7:30 PM
Kansas State at TCU, Fox.  Another key Big 12 game.

8 PM
Alabama at LSU, CBS.

Ohio State at Michigan State, ABC.  Need I say anything about these two games?

No comments:

Post a Comment