Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Games to Watch: Week 9

On Thursday night, I'll be travelling to Blacksburg to actually see a game in person.  Oddly enough, there's not a lot after that to really catch my attention.  I'll be very interested after the fact as there are several games that are key conference matchups.  I have a feeling this might be one of those weekends where you just keep flip around the channels and happen to land on an interesting game.

Thursday, October 23
7:30 PM
Miami at Virginia Tech, ESPN.  Lane Stadium.  Thursday night.  A hated rival dating back over 20 years and two conferences.  It's the first Thursday night game in Lane Stadium in two years.  I've had this game circled on my calendar since the schedule came out.

Friday, October 24
10 PM
Oregon at Cal, Fox Sports 1.  A Pac-12 North game to shake up the standings.

Saturday, October 25
12:30 PM
UNC at UVA, ACC Network.  Coach Visor vs. TimeCop.  More Coastal craziness.

3:30 PM
Mississippi State at Kentucky, CBS.  I think both of these teams are surprisingly folks this year.

Michigan at Michigan State, ABC.  A key B1G East matchup.

4 PM
Vanderbilt at Missouri, SEC Network.  This could be the game that finally eliminates Vandy from everything.

7:15 PM
Ole Miss at LSU, ESPN. I have a feeling this one could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment